Jan 11, 2013

Freebie Flicks: Cronenberg Double Feature (& Bonus)

As I type this, I've been awake for 19 hours straight with no end of the tunnel in sight. This stretch has so far included two work shifts and one opening night viewing (wide release) of Zero Dark Thirty, and as a break, I'm posting some more free movies. Here are two very different, very important (are there any other kind?) David Cronenberg films, Scanners and Spider (the latter of which I was privileged to write some words about here), as well as the YouTube rip of his commentary track for The Fly. If you love film, maybe not even that one in particular, I'd say it's absolutely worth a listen, as you'll probably learn things you never thought of. In case you don't know this valuable resource, KeepVid.com will allow you to download these and many other online videos as any number of file types. Enjoy.







No comments:

Post a Comment